Do you strive for excellence? Do you want to be an integral part of something big? Are you searching for that “WOW” work environment where you are challenged to be the best person you can be and still have fun?
The Peters Company, Georgia and the Southeast’s #1 Keller Williams real estate team, is looking for a professional individual with strong organizational skills, customer service skills, a sense of urgency, and creativity.
The Listing Coordinator is the direct contact for all clients selling a home through The Peters Company. The Listing Coordinator is:
1. Responsible for providing fiduciary service to all sellers from the time their home goes on the market up until it goes under contract. Responsible for smooth transition of seller files to Transaction Coordinator to ensure that fiduciary service continues.
2. Responsible for producing listing marketing materials and scheduling promotional programs for listings.
3. Responsible for regular communication with sellers to include weekly progress reports and feedback from showings.
4. Responsible for keeping the Listing Specialist updated on the progress of all seller contracts and advising when they need to become involved in negotiations or problem resolution.
5. Supports the Listing Specialist by preparing Comparable Market Analysis and Seller Net Sheets, updating the contact database as needed, updating and maintaining listing materials, and preparing pre-listing packages.
6. Assists the Listing Specialist in coordinating the staging, repairs, and home improvements required for showing the property.
Job Specific Skills
· Communicates effectively with peers, clients and vendors in written and verbal form
· Practices, memorizes, and internalizes scripts
· Creates a sense of comfort and familiarity with leads/clients and is able to quickly build rapport
· Technologically proficient
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Publisher
· Excellent organizational and time management skills
· Organized, systematic, and detail-oriented
· Creativity and marketing knowledge
· Results-oriented and high achiever
· Calm under pressure
· Strong phone voice
· Learning based
Bachelor’s degree. Real estate license and experience a plus. Full-time position of 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday. Since the world of real estate depends highly on clients’ schedules, some weekend and evening availability via phone/email may also be necessary.
Salary :: $42,000 Base + Bonus (Earning potential of $45,000 - 50,000)
Benefits :: Health Insurance, 401k, Profit Share
Candidates who are seeking a career opportunity, not a job, should apply. If this describes you or someone you know, apply here. All inquiries are confidential.