The Permanente Medical Group is currently seeking a BC/BE Intensivist to join our Sacramento Medical Center.
The Cardiac Intensivist Program at Mercy General Hospital (MGH), Cardiac Surgery Intensive Care Unit (CSICU) will be an exciting opportunity for an Intensivist with special interest in cardiovascular medicine. This is a unique opportunity to practice collaborative care between Kaiser Permanente and Mercy Health Systems in Northern California.
Northern California is home to world class hiking, beaches, wine country and amazing schools. You can thrive by leading an active lifestyle while enjoying a varied and fulfilling career with The Permanente Medical Group (TPMG).
The Intensivist will work in a consultant-manager role to care for Kaiser Permanente members admitted to CSICU at MGH, Sacramento. The scope of practice involves:
- KP members in greater Sacramento area needing cardiac surgery, advanced/ high risk cardiac interventions including TAVR and Mitral clip procedures
- In addition, ECMO services and advanced EP procedures are managed by a multidisciplinary TPMG team
- A collaborative effort from physicians and surgeon colleagues, allied health professionals, and administrative staff
This position offers several work-life balance benefits to support you including:
- Weekend and holidays will be one intensivist covering 12 hours
- No calls from ED and other hospital services
- Care for only Kaiser Permanente patients
- Collegial support from providers for patients needing high level support or difficult procedures
A few reasons to consider a career with The Permanente Medical Group:
- We are Physician led.
- We can focus on providing excellent patient care without managing overhead and billing
- We collaborate across specialties and medical centers. It is so easy to communicate with primary care.
- We have a very rich and comprehensive Physician Health & Wellness Program.
- We enjoy an extraordinary benefits package including competitive salaries, annual incentive bonus opportunities, senior shareholder status after 3 years, a home loan program up to $200,000, educational leave, and robust retirement plans which include an amazing pension, 401K, and more.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Harjit Singh, Physician Recruiter at Harjit.X.Singh@kp.org or (510)625-5963. You can also visit us on our website at http://physiciancareers-ncal.kp.org to inquire about available opportunities.
The Permanente Medical Group, Inc. - N.California