Project Manager - Site Work/Concrete
The Perillo Group Raleigh, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
We are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager/Estimator in the Raleigh, North Carolina area. Successful candidate will have commercial and residential site development and foundation experience.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Review job cost with Senior Estimator and Director, highlight any subs/material vendors that still need to be awarded.
- Price change requests. (RFC, COR, etc.)
- Review & approve project weekly timesheets for payroll submission.
- Generate POs and revise as needed to match invoices
- Maintains communication with personnel, sub-contractors and vendors as needed
- Assist in Identifying & problem solve any manpower/ machinery issues during operations
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with scope and safety requirements
- Attend weekly onsite project meetings as needed
- Attend new work scope review meetings as needed
- Minimum 3 years of site development experience.
- Foundation or Timberline experience a plus.
- Must be able to run multiple projects at once.
Please apply for immediate consderation. Thank you!
The Perillo Group
TechnologyView all jobs at The Perillo Group