Environmental Remediation Engineer
The Perillo Group Memphis, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Acts as the lead engineer on large-scale proposal efforts.
- Works closely with the project manager on deliverables and client interaction.
- Reviews plans, specifications, and reports prepared by Junior, and Associate Engineers.
- Mentors and coaches Junior and Associate Engineers on more complex remediation activities.
- Ensures all project-related reports are complete and submitted in a timely manner.
- Ensures specific projects are following GES Engineering and Health & Safety standards.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Senior Site Operations Manager and Regional Engineer.
- A Bachelor' s degree in Engineering (Chemical, Environmental, Mechanical or Civil).
- 5+ years of environmental engineering experience in a consulting environment.
- Professional Engineer certification (Tennessee) is a plus.