Speech Language Pathologist - 8658
The People Link Corp Fort Smith, AR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Outpatient Occupational, Physical, and Speech Therapy clinic providing services for children from birth to 21 years of age.
$60k - $70k per year DOE
- Paid vacations
- Liability insurance
- Relocation assistance
Requirements of the Speech Language Pathologist
- New grads and CFYs welcome to apply as well as experienced therapists.
- Master's degree in Speech Pathology
- Licensed as an SLP in Arkansas.
- Familiar with common EMRs
- Evaluate children with standardized evaluations
- Perform daily treatment sessions
- Complete daily treatment notes
- Perform re-evaluations for children on caseload
- Love of children
- Love of families
- Ability to teach/provide instruction to families that may not know what speech therapy is or how it can help their child
- Good teammate
- Team player
- Cares about their co-workers
Mon - Fri 40 hours
Why you should come work for us:
The People Link Corp
Your resource for stable, long term employment. We have been matching fantastic employees with amazing employers for over 20 years.
AddressFort Smith, AR