We are a growing, Physical Therapist owned company. We've been servicing patients for more than three decades and have grown to more than 100 locations.
$85k- $100k plus Quarterly Bonus
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Continuing Education allowance
Requirements of the Physical Therapist Clinic Director
- 1-3 years of experience is preferred, but new graduates are welcome to apply
- Master's or Doctorate Degree as Physical Therapist
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in California. Must be licensed already.
- Familiar with PT EMR software
- Evaluates patients and develops an effective treatment plan
- Supervises staff in direct patient care and patient related activities.
- Treats patients according to a treatment plan approved by the attending physician.
- Provide treatments and monitor progress to assigned patients.
- Provides accurate, timely documentation of physical therapy in the patient management system.
- Complies with state regulations and national standards as they apply to the practice of Physical Therapy.
- Well spoken and professional with Staff and Patients
- Team player, willing to do extra work as required
- Possess leadership skills and familiar with running the day to day operations of a clinic.
Mon - Fri 8AM -5PM
Why you should come work for us:
We treat individuals, not injuries, with the finest physical therapy services available. Our attentive, hands-on approach is an extension of the care provided by the physicians and surgeons that we partner with.