Physical Therapist - 8532
The People Link Corp New Orleans, LA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Private outpatient Physical Therapy company with 4 locations in the New Orleans area providing a wide range of physical therapy services and personal training.
$31.25 to $40.85 per hour DOE and certifications
Benefit package including:
- Optional ancillary plans available for a small stipend
- 401(k) with up to 3% match
- CE allowance
- Paid vacations
- Life insurance
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- New grads welcome but must be certified in Dry Needling
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from accredited college.
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in Louisiana
- We use WebPT.
We provide a number of physical therapy services such as Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy, Dry Needling, Diagnostic Ultrasound and Imaging, Nerve Conduction Testing, Pelvic Health and personal Training and more at 4 locations in and near New Orleans.
7am to 6pm four days per week, off day yet to be determined
Why you should come work for us:
We hire first on purpose and core value alignment. An applicant can be assured that, if their core values and purpose line up with ours, they will be able to practice their craft in an environment where they are supported, encouraged, and they will be part of the decision making process and direction of the company.
The People Link Corp
Your resource for stable, long term employment. We have been matching fantastic employees with amazing employers for over 20 years.
AddressNew Orleans, LA