Provider of general outpatient Physical Therapy services to a mostly adult to geriatric population employing kinesio taping, aquatic therapy and dry needling as some of our modalities. We are located just south of New Orleans, city of Gretna.
$65k - $85k DOE
Benefits package including:
- CE allowance
- Paid vacations, 15 days to start, increasing year to year
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Other insurance available
Requirements of the Physical Therapist
- New grads are welcome to apply and we also like more experienced therapists
- Master's or Doctorate degree as Physical Therapist from accredited college
- Licensed as a Physical Therapist in Louisiana
- Basic computer skills, familiar with EMRs.
40 hours per week
Why you should come work for us:
When you join our team, you are joining a group of people who are committed to helping you succeed.
With benefits that include continued education opportunities, team building and a strong communal atmosphere, we are confident that you will find everything you need to pursue your dreams while with us.