We provide routine family dental care, Pediatric care, Oral surgery and general anesthesia, Endodontics, Periodontics, Special needs and geriatric care.
We do a base pay based on experience and offer a bonus on collections
Benefits package including:
- CE Allowance
- Paid vacations
- Disability insurance
- Relocation assistance - $2500
- Sign on bonus - $2500
- Up to 5 years loan repayment program
Requirements of the General Dentist
Job info and responsibilities of the General Dentist:
- We welcome new grads
- Degree as DDS or DMD
- Licensed as a Dentist in Virginia
- We use Patterson
Since 1988, we have been a family-friendly practice that proudly
provides a wide range of dental services in Harrisonburg, Virginia. We focus on anxiety-free dentistry and will go out of our way to help our patients feel comfortable during their visit to our office.
We service patients of all ages, from 1 up to 100, and as an office we see about 45 - 65 per day.
We have 11 operatories and 4 consult rooms and a partial lab. Our office is up to date on technology.
We want you, our newest General Dentist to HELP US and to follow our Mission and Vision statement. In short this means:
- To provide outstanding, compassionate, multi-disciplinary services in a state of the art dental care facility in a meticulously clean, well-organized, welcoming and family oriented office.
- To be part of an enthusiastic team with the highest degree of integrity and a strong desire to achieve excellence.
- As a team member be respectful and desire to make a difference.
- To love what you do and do what you love.
- To be part of a group of doctors, nurses, and staff who strive to build one another up in order for us all to be better than we were the day before.
This is a great place to work and fantastic place to live and raise a family. 3 hours from VA beach, 2 hours from DC, 6 hours from NY City, 3 hours to Baltimore 2 hours or less to 3 international airports.
Area has 5 major colleges and universities within 45 mins, and great community colleges. Great school system and low crime rate.
Monday - Thursday full days, Friday 1/2 days-- occassional Saturday
Why you should come work for us:
Our Vision is to provide all generations of patients with or without mental, physical or medical impairments a happy, healthy, comfortable and unique dental experience that will promote relationships built on trust, confidence, quality of work, and exceptional patient care.
We are here to make a difference and be charitable to all who work with us, those we serve, and our community. We are involved with the school systems, technical centers, daycare, preschools, and nursing homes.
We do charity events at the office and participate in walks/runs and bike rides for special needs.
We will be going on a mission trip soon to the Dominican Republic as an office.
We support growth and development of our staff - lots of continuing education.
We have multi specialties- Oral surgeons, Dental anesthesiologists, Pediatric dentist, Endodontist, and General dentists along with 4 hygienists, a nurse and a CRNA.
Growth, development- great team atmosphere and community.