We seek to attract and retain a high performing and diverse workforce in which employees’ differences are respected and valued to better meet the varying needs of the diverse customers we serve. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that promotes collaboration, flexibility and fairness.
Located in Montgomery County, our Company is dedicated to putting people first. We look for service super stars to join our team and support our commitment to excellence.
Salary plus bonus based on experience. Benefits package available including Medical and 401k.
Seeking a positive, service-oriented, energetic and self-motivated General Manager to join our exceptional team. The General Manager is responsible for overseeing the operational functions for the hotel to include Front Office, Housekeeping, Breakfast Room, Maintenance and Night Audit. The position also oversees all the sales efforts for the hotel and addresses all daily guest and associate concerns in the hotel.
The primary function is to run a smooth and profitable operation, to serve as key point-person for guests and associates, and to ensure that the utmost service and hospitality standards are maintained.
Penn Group of Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
* Previous hotel GM experience or Several years of experience as an Assistant General Manager (Hotel brand experience required)
* Background in reservations sales, yield and revenue management
* Must have strong diplomacy and communication skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with senior managers, team members and guests
* Hilton branded hotel experience preferred.
* M3 accounting software experience preferred but not required.
* This position requires a flexible schedule. Candidates must be willing to work nights including weekends and holidays
* Ideal candidate will possess exceptional organizational skills, including effective task delegation, time management and the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
* Strong skills for analysis and problem-solving
* Effective leadership skills with the ability to hire, train, coach, guide, reward and develop staff, with emphasis on continuous improvement in guest service quality
* Strong administrative skills, to include business writing, mathematics for basic accounting and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
* Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
* Ability to bend, push, pull and lift up to 20 lbs.
* College Degree preferred but not required; B.S. or B.A.
Job Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Other: Medical, 401k
Management Position: Yes