- Posted: over a month ago
- $40,000 to $48,000 Yearly
We’re seeking a sharp legal assistant, with a minimum of 2 years experience working in a law office, for our estate planning law firm. The successful candidate will work closely with our attorneys, paralegals, and clients to ensure clients' needs are promptly met. If you’re a detail person who can manage multiple tasks at the same time and thrives in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you!Compensation:
$40,000 - $48,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Communicate with clients.
- Draft basic correspondence, pleadings, and other legal documents.
- Assist drafting paralegal with maintaining statistics and suspense system.
- Print draft and final document packages and prepare client binders.
- Assist administration paralegal with accountings as needed.
- Data entry as required.
- Handle administrative tasks such as phone calls, emails and scheduling appointments.
- Manage attorney calendars.
- Open client files and maintain document management system.
- Be a team player willing to take on other administrative tasks necessary.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as a legal assistant in a law office.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines with quick turnaround time.
- Excellent organization and communication skills are mandatory for this position.
- Good typing skills and understanding of English grammar and punctuation rules required.
- Proficiency with MS Office products required; knowledge of TABS3/PracticeMaster preferable, but not required.
- Must be able to work independently as well as with others; must be a team player.
The Peninsula Center for Estate and Lifelong Planning is a boutique estate, business, and tax planning law firm in Williamsburg, Virginia. Our goal is to provide the highest quality legal services to clients who appreciate a dedication to excellence and recognize the benefits of the years of experience and knowledge that our firm provides. Our attorneys and staff are of the highest quality, dedicated to working together as a team to ensure that every client feels like they are the only client and receives the care and assistance necessitated by the client’s individual situation.
The Peninsula Center
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?