Certified Caregiver (Memory Care) *2k Bonus Eligible*
The Peaks, A Senior Living Community Flagstaff, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
$2,000 bonus for all full-time positions through 2020!
So you're a Caregiver in the Flagstaff area looking for work? Trust us, we know that finding the right fit in today's world can be exhausting.
Here at The Peaks, we are here to help! Come join a team where you can be respected by coworkers and management and be valued for your hard work. And don't forget the most important part, where are you are paid accordingly! We have some of the best shift differentials in town!
We strive to make this a place where you don't have to sweat those things and you can spend more time doing what you love, caring for your residents!
Did I mention that we are offering a$2,000 SIGN-ON BONUS through 12/31/2020? Apply today so you don't miss out on the opportunity to snatch up the big bucks!
What will you be doing?
- Perform simple procedures as an extension of therapy services under the direction and supervision of the nurse, e.g. range of motion exercises, assistance in ambulation or exercises.
- Performs personal care activities including bathing, grooming, dressing, toileting, skin care/nail care, oral hygiene, shaving, dressing, and others as directed/requested.
- Performs household services essential to health care at home including meal preparation/feeding, laundry and ironing, changing/laundering bed linens, light housekeeping and other services as offered.
- Initiates and participates in leisure activities provided for residents. Encourages residents to socialize and participate in planned activities or programs and to develop friendships with other residents.
- Observes and documents the health and emotional condition of each resident, promptly reporting all changes to the nurse.
- Responds promptly and courteously to resident requests for assistance and emergency pull cords.
- Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for residents by observing infection control practices, following facility guidelines, and reporting unsafe situation to the nurse.
- Assist residents in preparing and transporting for appointments and social programs.
- Assist with moving and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
- Assist residents to walk with or without self-help devices as instructed.
Education and Experience
Prefer 6 months or more in home care or assisted living.
Prefer Caregiver certification, not required.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro