We are Peak Systems, a Technology Staffing and Managed Services consulting firm connecting technical consultants with various industry opportunities. We issue payments weekly, offer direct deposit, and have many nationwide opportunities. We are currently seeking Level 2 Tech to be engaged on site at a major Financial Institution in Phoenix AZ area. This is a long-term opportunity
Technician 2 – Customer Engineer – Intermediate Level
- Provide Technical support for resources in a lower grade within a Campus or Non-Campus Service Area on Intel PC’s, Printer and Desktop applications
- Attend Customer Desktop Operational meetings as required
- Support HP delivery team to meet SLA requirements
- Communicate issues back to Campus or Non-Campus Team Lead or Senior Tech as they develop
- Act as focal point for Customer site issues raised to local site team when team lead is not available
- Responsible for the repair/install of Intel based Desktop PC’s running various versions of Microsoft Windows from the following Vendors but not limited to IBM, Dell HP, Compaq, Toshiba and etc.
- Responsible for repairing/installing local and network printers
- Required to perform administrative duties accurately and timely such as inventories, audits, call management ticket updating and closure, asset management, timecards and etc.
- Responsible for following depot processes at their assigned site
- Requires only little management supervision to accomplish assigned tasks
- Requires only little technical support assistance to complete repairs
- Self motivated
- Perform troubleshooting over the phone and being able to remote into a device and upgrade firmware/etc if required
Hours of coverage:
- Work Mon thru Fri 7AM to 7PM (local time) including 1 hour unpaid lunch.
- Actual shifts will be determined by site.
- May be required to work OT when required by PMO team (weekdays, weekends, Holidays)
- A+ Certification
- Pass OEM certification courses on Laptops and Desktops within 30 days from hire date
- 2 years Break fix and/or IMAC experience on Intel based products and printers
- Capable of installing Microsoft Office suite of products
- Capable of imaging and performing data backup and restores
- Capable of setting up HP printers both via the printer console and the PC to enable end user printing
- Good communication and writing skills
- Basic networking awareness
Service Toolkit Recommendations:
Typical tool set for servicing PC’s and printers