Deployment Technician - Rochester
The Peak Organization Rochester, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are Peak Systems a technology staffing and managed services consulting firm connecting technical consultants with various industry opportunities. Technicians who join us may receive new certifications for working with our clients; we issue payments weekly, offer direct deposit, and have many nationwide opportunities.
We are currently seeking a Deployment Technician to be engaged on site at a Major Financial Institution in Rochester, NY.
Position: Deployment Technician
Hourly Rate: $22+ Hr.
Start Date: June 1st, 2021 (after on-boarding requirements)
Duration: 3 weeks with possibility of extension.
Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Services will include site setup
- PC builds , migrations, next day support & management of deployment task deliverables
- Supported services include Desktop Support for both Windows and Office 365
- Previous Lead Tech experience managing a Team
- A+ Certification or any other certifications
- 5 + Years (Strong) Deployment experience
- Data Migration
- Experience supporting end-users (in person) in a corporate environment
- Proficient: Microsoft Office Suites 2003-2010 & Windows
- Skilled in Break/Fix
Successfully work to install/configure/test deployment process on PC units. Services will include site setup, PC builds, upgrades, and migration. Duties include, but not limited to, unbox new equipment, complete system prep/pre-stage, perform pilot install tasks, and complete data migration as instructed. Responsible to escalate any technical issues that arise during service delivery to on site Lead.
***Interested candidates should reply with their resume for immediate consideration***
Our work is fast-paced, interactive, and hands –on and we offer opportunities for advancement and growth.
The Peak OrganizationWhy Work Here?
Excellent access to job opportunities and weekly payments
We are Peak Systems, a managed services organization, specialized in delivering technical resource solutions nationwide. We work with large teams of technicians coordinating IT projects for fortune 500 companies. Our work is fast-paced, interactive, and hands –on and we offer opportunities for advancement and growth.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Peak Organization