The Patriot Somerset, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ABOUT THE PATRIOT
The staff at The Patriot takes pride in the “WE CARE” philosophy at our campus and believes that our residents should experience quality, compassionate care and customer service every day. We are a not-for-profit continuing care retirement community comprised of 100-bed skilled nursing and rehabilitation center, a 76-bed Personal Care home and the security of a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in the historic former Somerset Area High School.
The Patriot is located at 495 West Patriot Street, Somerset, PA 15501. For more information, visit www.thepatriotcommunity.com.
OUR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The primary function of this position is to provide secretarial and clerical services in support of the Business Office and/or the Administrator while also serving as the receptionist of the facility. The Administrative Assistant ensures that accurate records are developed and maintained and that the facility is represented in a friendly, hospitable manner.
We currently have a FULL-TIME position with DAYLIGHT hours.
TOP AREAS OF FOCUS FOR OUR ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Serve as receptionist at the front desk to receive all visitors and provide direction as needed.
- Handle general administrative duties, including answer telephone, type correspondence, distribute paychecks, copy documents, input resident billing charges, sort/distribute mail.
- Places necessary orders for supplies for the department and completes corresponding purchase orders.
- Codes, inputs and manages files for accounts payable.
- Maintains facility petty cash and balance monthly. Receives incoming cash receipts and maintains a log of such.
- Coordinates various recognition directives as assigned.
- Receives incoming cash receipts and maintains a log of such.
- Maintains a professional, customer-oriented demeanor at all times.
- Maintains confidentiality of information.
- Represents the facility in a positive manner.
Eligibility and level of benefits may depend on employment status.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Healthcare Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
BEST PARTS OF THE JOB
- Be part of this area’s progressive skilled nursing and personal care community.
- Enjoy a friendly “WE CARE” team atmosphere
- Opportunity to make a difference – impacting operations and people, on many levels.
- Engaged and committed leadership team.
- Meaningful work and connection to our mission.
- Being a creative problem-solver.
- Relationships with our residents.
- A true desire to be a “best place to work.”
EDUCATION & TRAINING
High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent. Practical clerical skills such as computer operations, word processing, filing and telephone systems.
If you’d like to explore this opportunity, you can click to apply via this posting or stop in and complete an application in person (495 West Patriot Street, Somerset, PA 15501).
THANKS for your interest in joining the team at The Patriot!
Powered by JazzHR