Technical Program Manager - Dynamic Fast Growing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative Southern California high tech company specializing in advanced military defense, homeland security, and energy solutions.
- With almost 35 years in business our client has developed a unique business model of achieving both research and technology advancements and transitioning them into commercial and defense products.
- Located in Torrance, CA with that includes some of the most highly advanced and unique research laboratories, as well as engineering, prototyping, development, testing, and production facilities you will find.
- Delivered $300+ million in products to clients in various defense as well as commercial industries.
- Employs several hundreds of talented people, including many PhD level scientists and engineers.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 1 week of vacation time upon hire, 15 days paid vacation, 10 paid holidays
- Company sponsored lunch and learns, team building activities, and onsite yoga classes
- Relocation assistance available
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
As the new Technical Program Manager you have an amazing opportunity for career growth either in technical field or technical management. In addition, there would be an opportunity to run a technical group or directorate as needed. You will have opportunities to work and manage the company’s strategic programs. Anther unique aspect to this position is that will report directly to the Corporate VP, Corporate Operations and have the amazing opportunity to be part of the company’s mentorship program.
Other awesome things you will get to do:
Have the chance to execute the programs in exciting technical areas including current and future programs.
Play a big part in customer engagement while playing a critical role in fostering and developing customer relations with dynamic customers.
Participate in an extended role to play in providing technical management and leadership on ongoing critical corporate programs.
Provide leadership role to support business development, resource allocation and critical customer support.
- Torrance, CA is ranked in the Top 25 of “Best Suburban Cities to live in Los Angeles County” (based on factors including: crime/safety, housing, diversity, nightlife/recreation, school system, and the ability to raise a family)
- Located right on the ocean and next to Redondo Beach. This picturesque Southern California location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- 3+ years’ experience with aerospace program/project management
- Exposure to managing Technical Aerospace Contracts $10Mil plus
- Knowledge of government customer engagement to provide critical support
- B.S./MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or Aerospace Engineering is desired.
Unless otherwise stated in the requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3).