Program Finance Manager – Growing Aerospace Company
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately held small business headquartered Southern California.
- Established in 1963 with almost 60 years in business, the company continues to grow by working on the most high-tech solutions for its clients.
- With a unique business model building quality product that our warfighters can depend on by supporting every branch of the US Military.
- Located in Inglewood, CA with offices also in Irvine CA.
- Employing over five hundred of the most talented people in the industry
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance and much more!
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Do you consider yourself to be highly self-motivated with a passion for government program finance? How would you like to join a great team as the new Manager of Program Finance with a long standing and growing Aerospace company?
If it is yes to both then please read on!
This is a brand new position, Program Finance Manager and we are seeking a talented individual with DOD and U.S. Government FFP and Flexibly Priced contract experience. In this very important new role, you will have the opportunity to lead and manage a program financial process roll-out across a major business product line of the company. It is critical that you have experience with FAR/DFARS cost principles, knowledge of FAR business systems, TINA, pricing, program finance, program budgeting, program cost and performance reporting, variance analysis, corrective actions, EACs, profitability analysis, PBP, and support of month end financial close as required. It is also important that you have exposure to using ANSI/EIA-748 Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and preparing and submitting financial forecasts, IPMRs and CCDRs.
Great things that you get to do in this position:
- Manage and implement Program Finance processes and work instructions in support of a major business product line; supervise direct and indirect assigned staff.
- Support as a key team member the development and implementation of an integrated set of policy, procedures and related processes across the enterprise, primarily focused on supporting the MEC Program Office.
- Assist the Program Managers (PMs) in the development of a Program WBS in support of company and customer reporting requirements.
- As a key team member in the Proposal/Contract Review BD processes, ensure that the Program Financial requirements are adequately identified and addressed by PMO and functional organizations.
- Collaborate with the PMO, Contracts and Business Development organizations in developing a program budget baseline and developing performing organization budgets for each major program.
- Directly support the PMO Director’s organization as assigned by providing analysis and assessment of program cost and financial performance, establish reporting thresholds, creating variance analysis reports and assisting in identifying corrective actions.
- Support the periodic development and update of major program budget baselines and lead in the development of Estimate-at- Completions (EACs) in support of the financial reporting requirements.
- Periodically review program cost charging transactions in accordance with company financial policies and procedures.
- Review project cost transfers, which include project-to-project stock transfers, and mass stock transfers are properly reflected in the SAP financial cost records.
- Prepare and support program financial performance reports, cost reports and program financial review presentations to management in support of the program office as required
- When acting as a team leader, encourage and support team members to discuss relevant issues openly with an emphasis on continuous process improvement and reduced cost of operations.
- Assist in the development of program finance training materials and provide training as an instructor to program managers, and performing organization personnel as required
- Inglewood, CA is going through an unprecedented revitalization with a brand-new NFL Stadium which is home to the Los Angeles Rams and Chargers.
- Living in Inglewood offers residents an urban suburban mix feel with lots of coffee shops and parks.
- Located near the beaches of Los Angeles County and Los Angeles International Airport -LAX. The location opens up an endless possibility of fun recreational activities without the hassle of a tourist community.
- Expertise in government contracting finance as well as program office experience
- 5-7 years of hands-on Program Finance or Program Control experience, 3-5 years with MBA
- Experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry, prime or major subcontractor preferred
- Self-motivated and self-directed, strong communications skills and team leader
- Experience as a lead or supervisory program control or program finance supervisor/lead
- Experience with ANSI/EIA 748C EVMS a plus.
- Advanced level proficiencies in MS-Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas)
- Experience with ERP Systems, SAP ERP FICO and PS
- Familiarity with FAR, DFARS Accounting, Cost Principles, CAS and Pricing
- Professional Certification- CPA, CMA or PMP a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting with an MBA Degree a plus
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
The Patriot Group, Inc.
Why Work Here?
With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow.
Los Angeles, CA