Program Finance Manager (Hybrid/Remote) - Aerospace
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engineering Programs, Finance and Control Manager - Aerospace
Work for one of the most dynamic and fastest growing Aerospace companies in California. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- A dynamic, fast-growing and highly innovative privately held small business headquartered Southern California.
- With over 50 years in business, the company continues to grow by working on the most high-tech solutions for its clients.
- Industry leader involved in product development and manufacturing of various systems for military aircraft, drones, helicopters, and land vehicles Located in Inglewood, CA
- Employing over five hundred of the most talented people in the industry
- Hybrid Opportunity
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Excellent work/life balance
- Generous employer contributed comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage at competitive rates and lower premiums.
- Employer contributed 401k savings plan
- Complimentary Life Insurance and much more!
ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Seeking a self-directed, experienced program business, finance and controls professional to be responsible for supporting multiple major product lines with DOD and U.S. Government FFP, FFI, T&M and Cost Plus contract experience. In this key position, you will have a major role as a business partner to a Program Director.
This position is also responsible for implementing and managing the roll-out of a new set of program budgeting, EAC and month-end results analysis processes across assigned product lines. This position will report to the Marvin Group Director of Program Finance and will support the Program Office day-to-day in a matrixed role. Experience with Program Planning and Control, Program Finance, Program Business Management, TINA, Proposal Pricing, Cost/Schedule Integration, Performance Reporting, Variance Analysis, Corrective Actions, EACs, Program/Product Line Profitability Analysis, Performance Based Payments and support of month-end financial close will be required. Experience using ANSI/EIA-748 Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS), knowledge of FAR Cost Principles, supporting DCMA/DCAA proposal audits, preparing forward pricing rates, financial forecasting, IPMRs, IPMDAR and CCDRs is a plus.
- Manage and implement Program Planning and Control and Program Financial processes and work instructions in support of a major business product line.
- Support as a key team member the development and implementation of an integrated set of policies, procedures, and related processes across the enterprise, primarily focused on supporting the MEC Engineering and R&D Programs.
- Assist the Program Managers (PMs) in the development of a Program WBS in support of company and customer reporting requirements.
- As a key proposal preparation team member, ensure that proposal forward pricing rates and factors, material and labor escalation, scrap and rework factors are properly included in Marvin proposals. Assist in the creation of BOEs by providing and analyzing program cost and pricing history, cost estimating rationale in support proposed position-to-win and develop termination and liability (T&L), expenditure, PBP and Billing profiles in support of TINA and customer requirements.
- Ensure that customer cost/schedule reporting is understood and properly costed in the proposal including IMS, IMP, IPMR, CCDR, SRDR, CWBS are adequately identified and addressed by the Capture Manager, Proposal Manager, PMO and functional organizations including the use of Forward Pricing Rates and TINA compliance.
- Collaborate with the PMO, Contracts and Sales organizations in developing a program budget baseline and preparing performing organization budgets for assigned set of programs and report performance against that baseline on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Directly support the PMO Director’s organization by providing analysis and assessment of program cost and financial performance, establish reporting thresholds, creating variance analysis reports, and assisting in identifying corrective actions.
- Support the periodic development and update of major program Estimate-at- Completions (EACs) in support of the financial reporting requirements.
- Lead program cost reviews to identify and correct program mischarges and improper use of cost elements and GL accounts in accordance with company policies.
- Review project cost transfers, which include project-to-project stock transfers, and mass stock transfers are properly reflected in the SAP financial cost records.
- Prepare and support program financial performance reports, cost reports, headcount reports and program financial overview presentations to management.
- When acting as a team leader, encourage and support team members to discuss relevant issues openly with an emphasis on continuous process improvement and reduced cost of operations.
- Assist in the development of program control and program finance training materials and assist in training as an instructor to program managers and performing organization personnel.
- Responsible for tracking program billing and invoicing progress on a weekly and monthly basis; additionally responsible for updating program forecasting and revenue recognition for engineering programs.
- Finance experience in the Aerospace and Defense industry, prime or major subcontractor preferred
- 5+ years of hands-on Program Finance, Program Business Management or Program Control experience, 3-5 years minimum with an MBA or related Master’s degree.
- Past team lead and/or supervisory program control or program finance experience preferred
- Experience with ANSI/EIA 748C EVMS a plus.
- Proficiencies in MS-Excel (Pivot Tables, Lookups, Formulas)
- Experience with ERP Systems, preferably SAP ERP FICO and PS.
- Familiarity with FAR, DFARS, FAR Cost Principles, CAS, and FFP, T&M and Cost Plus contract types.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, MBA a plus
This position must meet export control compliance requirements. All applicants must be “U.S. persons” within the meaning of ITAR, as defined: a U.S. Citizen, a lawful permanent resident, political asylee, or refugee.
The Patriot Group, Inc.
AddressLos Angeles, CA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at The Patriot Group, Inc.
Get fresh Aerospace Control jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.