Production Manager, Manufacturing (1st Shift) – Innovative Manufacturing Company
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in area. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Are you looking for a new challenge with an innovative and well-established manufacturing company?
Yes? Please read on!
We are seeking an experience Production Manager to manage for the company’s Toner Filling operations the main manufacturing facility in Lawrenceville. In this fast-paced operation, the Production Manager will be challenged with developing and implementing plans to utilize materials, labor, and equipment efficiently to ensure final products are produced safely and on schedule in accordance with internally established procedures and quality standards, using good management practices.
Other great things you get to do:
- Model the “safety first” behaviors we expect of all employees by ensuring that operational procedures and processes are performed safely and provide a safe work environment.
- Manage supervisors and hourly personnel to meet production schedules and targets, ensuring quality and safety standards are met.
- Recommend and implement department production goals, targets and adjustments for processes, work assignments and equipment usage to meet production objectives within SEQCD standards.
- Manage the implementation of new products into production, reports results and identifies problems that need to be resolved.
- Investigate production problems and product quality issues, collaborates with other functional areas to identify root cause and recommend corrective action/countermeasure, prepare action plan, manage solution implementation and summarize and report results.
- Review and analyze data for department to identify trends, problems, and opportunities and recommend actions to improve performance results.
- Prepare reports summarizing costs and production and quality trends and problems; present information to upper management.
- Promote employee participation in company-sponsored programs. Guide subordinates in the identification, recommendation and implementation of corporate systems and programs such as QMS, EMS, ISMS, SOX and Kaizen/5S within the department.
- Participate in the thorough investigation of accidents, identify root cause, and develop countermeasure to prevent future occurrences. Approve corrective/preventive actions and monitor their implementation.
- Lawrenceville is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 30 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 45 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- Expertise in similar manufacturing production operations
- 5-7+ years’ experience in manufacturing production operations.
- 3+ years supervisory experience in manufacturing production operations.
- Possess problem-solving/troubleshooting skills needed to resolve moderately complex process and quality problems, including experience with problem-solving case study preparation.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills at intermediate level
- Exposure to writing procedures, and creating forms, visual aids, graphs, and presentations.
- Proven track record of positive leadership skills with experience in team building/motivating practices to support company initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent combination of education and experience
AA/M/F/VETERANS/Individuals with Disabilities, EOE, Drug-Free Workplace