Marketing Specialist II (B2B Industrial) with a Dynamic High-Tech Manufacturer
Work for one of the most dynamic companies in manufacturing. With a great leadership team, incredible employee appreciation and undeniable chances to grow – look what we have to offer you!
Location: Buford, GA.
- 800 person manufacturing facility with his its US Headquarters in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Work location is Buford, GA.
- A place where employees can achieve personal and professional growth and satisfaction.
- Great career opportunity to work for a large international manufacturing company with excellent benefits
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health: Choice of medical and dental plans, as well as vision coverage to fit your needs
- Prepare for the Future: Company offers employees a 401(k) savings plan with matching company contribution. Offering company-paid and voluntary disability and life insurance benefits to help employees when the unforeseen happens.
- Life: Paid holidays, vacation and sick time, as well as tuition reimbursement, discounts to local attractions, employee assistance programs, and more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
Company’s Industrial Media Solutions Group seeks a professional and motivated B2B Marketing Specialist II to join the team! Working out of Buford, GA location.
Would you enjoy doing some traveling (up to 30% of the time), have 2-4 yrs working knowledge of industrial B2B marketing practices and principles; preferably in a manufacturing environment and looking for an amazing long term opportunity? If so then please read on!!
As the new Marketing Specialist, you will work on (1) marketing research, including but not limited to, collect, analyze and summarize market research data to present to management, (2) sales support, and (3) new product launches. Other tasks include, creating marketing plans, materials, presentations and reports; supporting new business development; and planning and executing marketing events in order to improve company’s profitability. The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our company.
Here is a list of other great things you get to do:
- Support data collection and analysis for strategic market segments of thermal media products, related to current and potential customers, end-users, hardware manufacturers, and competitors. May present research results and recommendations to upper management team to help their decision-making.
- Assists in executing marketing plans for current and new thermal products in American Markets.
- Frequent interactions with management team on Marketing projects. Completes assignments according to project plans.
- Daily interaction with Sales team, Research and Development, and Production Control, and other related departments to discuss product improvements, new product launches, customer or end user presentations, and other tasks required.
- Communicates with upper management team. Legal, and IT team to discuss and get approval on external communications including but not limited to press releases, e-mail blasts, social media posting, and website updates.
- Drafts marketing materials and communications such as email campaigns, social media postings, press releases, specification sheets, catalogs, brochures, product presentations, announcements, advertisements and forms with guidance from higher level staff.
- Assists in the development of marketing programs to promote thermal media products. Creates content using a variety of technology platforms and tools.
- Maintain and update website content ensure that the information is accurate and up-do-date, well organized and easily accessed by existing and potential customers.
- Arranges schedules for attendees and extends customer invitations. Conducts post-event follow-up and evaluation. Provides generated leads to Sales team.
- Buford is a growing town with good schools
- Active community with lots of activity to do for all ages
- The area boasts of low unemployment and affordable housing
- Located approximately 40 miles Northeast of Atlanta Metro Area and approximately 50 minutes from Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport
- 2 - 4 years of marketing experience, including market research, trade-show management, and overall working knowledge of industrial B2B marketing practices and principles; preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Marketing budget tracking.
- Experience with and is comfortable contacting existing and potential customers to qualify leads by phone, e-mail, and in person.
- Exposure to conducting research and collecting organizing and disseminating significant amounts of information and confident in presenting ideas and results to internal team members and senior management.
- Familiar with thinking creatively.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills with strong work ethics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Teams/Skype. In addition, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and Constant Contact or equivalent e-mail marketing tool.
- Proficient with Social Media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.).
- Up to 30 % travel may be required to attend trade-shows and vendor locations.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Location: Buford, GA 30518