The Patient Station is a family-owned and operated provisioning center committed to being the most service-oriented, knowledgeable and reliable provider of premium medical cannabis, concentrates and edibles in Michigan. Our customers always come first, whether you’re looking for advice on concentrates or simply wanting help choosing a perfect strand. We will put our years of experience to work for you every day!
The Security Officer is responsible to have a positive impact on the safety and security of all TPS assets and its facilities. The Security Officer will provide good Surveillance observation skills and conduct good security rounds. He/she will demonstrate a positive attitude and be willing to accept all job assignments with enthusiasm.
- Monitor premises to prevent theft, violence, or infractions of rules
- Warn violators of premise rules and regulations
- Monitor access in and out of the dispensary, helping dispensary staff control access to the facility in accordance with State Rules and Regulations by following a strict check-in process, and actively monitoring physical security around the site
- Greets members in person or on the phone; schedules appointments; oversees member intake and renewal procedures
- Monitor video surveillance system when requested
- Escort staff members or others between vehicles and building as requested
- Maintain daily written and/or electronic tracking sheets, noting all activity on-premises
- Conduct routine patrols and inspections of dispensary and grounds
- Previous experience in security, law enforcement, or other related fields
- Familiarity with security equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Strong attention to detail
Must be 21 years old and possess a High school diploma or GED equivalent required. College degree or College credits a plus. Graduation from an accredited Law Enforcement or Correction Officer Academy preferred. Previous Security training and/or experience required. Related on the job experience or Military training may be considered in lieu of formal Security training.