· Assist the Survey Crew
· Transmits survey data to proper files
· Accurately and efficiently clears line, establish points, tape, chain and level for survey projects
· Load for transportation, clean and store equipment
· Property, construction and topography surveying
· Performs all duties in compliance to appropriate safety and security standards.
· Prior experience with AutoCAD, GPS surveying, data collection, construction layout and calculating survey data is preferred, but not required.
· Basic understanding of algebra, geometry and trigonometry is a plus.
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· Detail oriented
· Reliable transportation
· Excellent communication skills
· Be a team player with a professional attitude
· Travel may be required
The Parkes Companies maintain a drug-free workplace. We perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and random testing throughout employment. Potential and current employees may also be subject to motor vehicle record checks and/or criminal background checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
We are a family owned construction, development and real estate company founded in 1978 and based in Franklin, TN. Our company has a very strong brand and we perform work not only in TN but across the country. We are an organization that believes in the hiring of the best people, empowering leadership, and developing projects that separate us from the competition.
What We Offer:
Pay based on experience and expertise
Medical, dental, and Vision coverage
Health Savings Account with company matching
401K with company matching
Life insurance coverage