The Paragon Group is a Columbus, Ohio based Information Technology firm delivering high quality, cost effective resources to a progressive clientele. Founded in 1998, The Paragon Group has a full time staff of highly skilled, motivated professionals. The Paragon Group provides staff augmentation, temp-to-perm placements, permanent placements, and consulting services both locally and nationally. We are a full time employer and offer a full benefits package. We are currently looking for a Web Content Sr. Coordinator for long term employment opportunity.
- Creates content for company web sites, applications and emails within project timelines and schedules.
- Assists team members in implementing content strategy; Ensures content adheres to established standards and meets user's needs. Interfaces with business stakeholders to review and iterate on content deliverables.
- Assists internet/intranet team members in implementing web content solutions. Translates business and creative requirements into functional requirements to enable development of web content solutions.
- Provides technical input in the creative design, development, and implementation process relating to current and future company’s online needs; including web page layout / visual presentation, template creation, web site navigation, graphic user interface, online advertising (banners, landing pages, animated GIFs, etc.), SEO, Social Media and analytics tagging and tracking.
- Codes and scripts content to company websites. Maintains and supports additions, changes and revisions.
- Assists in analyzing websites to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing endeavors. Works with various departments to improve the look/feel of websites.
- Ensures compliance with brand guidelines.
- Assists in maintaining creative standards through efficient and effective work and careful quality control. Helps to develop and implement better production systems through research and further education.
- Collaborates with team members on cross-functional initiatives and coordinate the integration of creative and technical elements into a final content presentation.
- Assists in quality assurance testing all materials prior to submission. Fixes issues resulting from QA testing.
- Troubleshoots and fixes bugs related to content and system integration issues. Provides guidance, as needed, to other functional resources related to troubleshooting system integration issues.
- Develops expertise in browser-specific and platform-specific design and functionality issues, and applies knowledge in design of websites and in consultation with other project members.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education: Undergraduate studies in business, graphic design, computer science or related technical field is preferred.
Experience: Typically 3 or more years of working experience in an internet production environment. Experience with an enterprise web content management or web publishing system preferred.
Skills/Competencies: Ability to understand and develop business requirements in regards to Internet and content management. Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Ability to prioritize and schedule production requests. Creative problem-solving skills, with the ability to think strategically and act tactically. Ability to analyze and resolve publishing/production issues. Ability to develop and communicate publishing options and alternatives with content writers/producers.
Values: Regularly and consistently demonstrates the Company Values and Guiding Behaviors.