The Panther Group Sterling Heights, MI
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, medical,
Position can be a Hybrid role
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Define and ensure traceability of the system requirements.
- Assist in the design and development of the system architecture.
- Decompose system performance and verification requirements, and develop design verification plans and reports
- Ensure the system design aligns across physical, power, data, and software
- Ensure work products and deliverables are delivered with good quality and on time.
- Provide technical inputs to planning, schedules, and cost estimates
- Strong skills in the development of system specifications, executing requirement tractability, and identifying and mitigation of requirements compliance.
- Work experience in the Defense Industry, and working with the US government as a customer.
- Enterprise Architect Experience (or similar software) is required
- Ability to develop a system model within SysML
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering Discipline required, electrical engineering preferred
- Minimum 9 years of applicable experience, fewer years required with an advanced degree.
- Must be able to write System level Requirements
- Highly motivated performer
- Works well in team and individually
- Must be able to work occasional evening and/or weekend overtime as required
Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills is required
The Panther Group
We are the experts in Human Capital. It starts with a commitment to personal attention. A single point of contact from day one. That's what makes The Panther Group different. That is how we deliver results to our clients and candidates. Our focus on quality, diversity and service sets us apart. At The Panther Group, it's about attention to detail. We attract the right talent, connect job seekers with the right jobs and provide the right custom solutions because we worry about the little things. Providing our clients the best value for their dollar, finding our job seekers opportunities where they can thrive, giving our clients and candidates the level of service they deserve, leveraging the most efficient processes in the industry.
AddressSterling Heights, MI