- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by creating and completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Perform mechanical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Utilize knowledge of the National Electrical Safety Code (NESC) to ensure that designs comply with the required safety clearances.
- Work with the project engineers to develop single line diagrams, layout & section drawings, raceway systems, grounding systems, station service, and bills of materials for new equipment/machinery designs.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Associates degree preferred in Electrical or Mechanical.
- 5+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical (low & high voltage), and electronic skill.
- PLC knowledge with programming skills
- Ability to read, and interpret blueprints, schematics, and wiring diagram.
- Must be flexible to work some weekends, & occasional overtime.
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations for industrial warehouse environment.
The Panther Group