Hours: Full-time OR Part-Time, M-F, schedules available between 8am-8pm
- The Customer Service Representative responds to customer phone inquiries in a prompt, courteous and concise manner.
- The Customer Service Representative provides callers with an unbiased information to assist customers with application and eligibility requirements.
- The Customer Service Representative accesses, reads, and interprets customers and provider data elements within customer’s application.
- The Customer Service Representative performs accurately all data entry functions to reflect customer activity/transactions.
- The Customer Service Representative answers customer questions and assists in problem resolution.
- The Customer Service Representative assists customers in the enrollment process.
- The Customer Service Representative documents all customer encounters in clear and concise logs.
High school diploma or GED required.
Background in health care, human services, or customer service. Experience in data entry and call centers. Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse and disadvantaged populations in a courteous and effective manner. Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment; ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously.