Human Resources Assistant - Non-Exempt
Luxury Senior Living Communities
Coral Gables, Kendall & Homestead
Is looking for a
Human Resources Assistant
Palace at Home
10850 SW 113th Place Miami, FL 33176
The #1 Priority of this position is...
To help take care of the day to day tasks in the HR dept.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with Recruiting duties like scheduling interviews, testing & pre-screening.
- Maintain HR information system, personnel records & all legally required records.
- Prepare HR presentations.
- Run monthly reports and auditing.
- Order office supply and wellness program snacks.
- Team member event planning.
- At least 1+ years of Administrative experience
- AA degree preferred, while working towards Bachelor's degree.
- Strong organizational & follow up skills.
- Strong Computer skills to include Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to express ideas & concepts effectively both in individual & group settings.
- Ability to work effectively both individually and with teams.
- Showing initiative and taking prompt, self-directed action to accomplish objectives.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
The Ideal Candidate
- Is organized, detail oriented, accurate, thorough, personable, patient and flexible.
- High level of active listening with the ability to process the information, leading to meaningful interviewing questions & follow up.
- Self-motivated with a competitive spirit, a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- High level of integrity & energy.
- Able to travel locally when necessary to career fairs.
- Job Family HOURLY STAFF
- Pay Type Hourly
10850 SW 113th PlMiami, FL
BusinessView All The Palace Jobs
Get fresh Human Resources Assistant - Non-Exempt jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.