Luxury Senior Living Communities
In Coral Gables, Kendall, Homestead & Weston
Is looking for
Brand New Palace at Weston
An Independent, Assisted Living & Memory Care Community
16025 Emerald Street, Weston, FL
Winner of Gallup's Great Workplace Award
The #1 Priority of this position is…
To manage the operation of the housekeeping and laundry departments to include staffing and ensure that all rooms and apartments are cleaned according to The Palace policies and standards.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Supervise the cleaning schedule of the public areas, maintaining the furniture in proper designated locations, spot check the building, make morning assignments & scheduling.
- Ensure all supplies are stored, handled, dispensed according to directions, any government requirements and/or facility policy.
- Ensure that all laundry equipment is functioning properly.
- Plan facility housekeeping services to ensure all apartments and public areas are cleaned according to facility policy.
- Conduct, attend and participate in orientation, training, in-service education programs and staff meetings.
- Preferably a high school degree or equivalent.
- Must be able to speak, read and write in English. Spanish preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Basic math skills required.
The Ideal Candidate
- Responsible, always on time, resourceful, very accurate and detail-oriented.
- Flexible as to work schedule. Must be available to work on weekends, holidays & in emergencies
- Must be able to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Self-motivated with a strong work ethic and the ability to work independently AND as a team member.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal communications and interpersonal skills.