Painter Residential Light Commercial
- Posted: over a month ago
- $17 to $25 Hourly (plus commission)
Full Job Description
We are a residential and commercial painting company looking for experienced painters and foremen. The average pay is anywhere from $17 - $25, but varies depending upon the painter’s experience and efficiency. Our work is spread across San Diego county, so job site locations will vary (i.e. as far north as Oceanside and as far south as Chula Vista).
All applicants must have the following:
- Basic hand tools/equipment
- Valid driver’s license
- Means of transportation (preferably a truck or van)
- Ability to be on a payroll and work in the United States
Seeking employees immediately.
- Experience level
- Available tools
- Contact information (first/last name, phone number, email)
Painter Screening Questions
- How long have you been painting?
- Mainly residential or commercial?
- Interior or exterior OR both?
- Work will vary across the San Diego county. Is that going to work for you?
- Do you have your own set of basic tools?
- Have you ever used an airless paint sprayer or pressure washer? If so, do you own any?
- Do you have your own set of ladders? If yes, aluminum or fiberglass?
- Can you move equipment from job site to job site?
4.) Wage Expectation
- Why are you looking for a job?
- How much were you making at your last job?
- What’s your expected starting wage as a foreman/prepper?
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Painting: 1 year (Preferred)
- English & Spanish (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
The Painting Company LLC
AddressSan Diego, CA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?