Are you interested in working with the 1st generation Asian American community? Are you a independent financial advisor looking to expand your practice to include cross border planning?
The Pacific Bridge Companies (TPBC) is a unique international wealth management organization that’s changing the way financial services are delivered around the globe through its related corporations and its collaborating partners in banking, insurance, investments, tax, and the law. We're building something special and we're looking for the best and brightest to lead the charge as we expand across the US and Asia.
Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
To serve their clients and help them meet their financial goals by placing the clients' needs first and to find alternatives that will enable them to reach those desired outcomes. They seek to understand and appreciate their clients who may have multinational identities to broaden and deepen the value they deliver.
Financial Advisor Job Duties:
- Leads outreach to the underserved Asian American communities to educate about financial practices
- Knowledge expert on cultural practices in Asia vs the US when it comes to insurance, investment, tax, and the law
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling consultative appointments and discovering long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated implementation plan utilizing product/service knowledge to help with wealth accumulation, preservation, and transfer.
- Conducts ongoing client servicing through regular progress checks and evaluations of needs with clients regarding implemented strategies.
- Provides continuing service by updating client's financial strategy throughout life cycle updates by providing forms, processing changes in beneficiary, and reassesses client needs.
Financial Advisors Skills and Qualifications:
Prospecting Skills, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Client Relationships, People Skills, Product Knowledge, Organization, High Integrity, Statistical Analysis, Life and Health License (required), Series 7 (preferred), Series 66 or 65 (preferred)
*Please Note: Our Advisors are Independent Contractors*