Are you an independent advisor looking to add cross-border planning to your practice?
Are you interested in helping the 1st Generation American community financially acclimate to the US, pre- and post- immigration?
Or are you looking to expand your offerings and capabilities for your existing clients?
The Pacific Bridge Companies (TPBC) is a unique international wealth management organization that’s changing the way financial services are delivered around the globe through its related corporations and its collaborating partners in banking, insurance, investments, tax, and the law. We're building something special and we're looking for the best and brightest to lead the charge as we expand across the US and Asia.
We are seeking a Cross Border Planning Financial Advisor to join our team! You will deliver personalized investment alternatives to help clients work toward their long-term financial goals by placing the clients' needs first and to find alternatives that will enable them to reach those desired outcomes.
- Advise clients on investment strategies and other financial decisions
- Assess clients' assets, liabilities and overall financial conditions
- Prepare presentations that recommend various financial products
- Review and communicate portfolio performances to clients
- Network and build relationships with new and existing client base
- Leads outreach to the underserved 1st Generation American communities to educate about financial practices
- Knowledge expert on cultural practices in Asia vs the US when it comes to insurance, investment, tax, and the law
- Provides continuing service by updating client's financial strategy throughout life cycle updates by providing forms, processing changes in beneficiary, and reassesses client needs.
- Management and agency development opportunities available
- Previous experience in banking, financing, or other related fields
- Familiarity with investment products and services
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Life and Health License required
- Series 7/66 (preferred), but may obtain securities licenses during employment
Providing for this takes a congregation from many financial perspectives, and we're seeking those who aspire to be of the best, to work with the best, and to share their very best for whatever part of the world it is needed. For those of you who wish to meet this changing financial world, we welcome you to our Ohana!