International Financial Planning Organization in the San Gabriel Valley is looking for ENERGETIC, SMART and TALENTED people with high INTEGRITY to join our team. This is an extremely fast-paced and challenging position that requires flexibility and the ability to work in a dynamic setting with changing priorities. Candidates must have the ability to juggle multiple projects and stay at least two steps ahead.
Reporting directly to senior leadership and the operations director, Executive Assistants provide administrative, marketing, and personal support and anticipate the needs of executives while managing the day-to-day workflow and prioritize various projects and tasks, including scheduling, travel arrangements, contact management, preparing executives for meetings, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Maintains gracious and professional communication in person and via telephone, e-mail, and mail with internal and external parties.
· Manages executives’ schedules and maintains calendars with multiple time-zones in mind.
· Makes and arranges complex and detailed travel plans and prepares itineraries and agendas for executives.
· Assists with office tasks including filing, creation of memos and letters, generating reports and creating presentations, setting up all meeting rooms for presentations and resetting meeting rooms at the end.
· Attends meetings to record, compile, transcribe, and distribute meeting minutes.
· Conducts research on assigned subjects and presents data in a prompt and concise manner.
· Runs errands as needed.
· Upholds a strict level of confidentiality.
· Other duties as assigned.
Experiences and Qualifications
Skills & Abilities
· Highly disciplined self-starter who can work independently and with others, with minimal supervision.
· Strong organizational, project management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
· Great interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with staff, leadership, and external partners.
· Proactive and able to perform and prioritize multiple tasks with excellent attention to detail.
· Follows established and internal business processes.
· Excellent writing, editing, and research skills.
· Creative and adaptable.
· Proficiency in Windows, MS Office, and other MS software (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint, and Teams).
· Working knowledge of CRM Software (MS Dynamics 365 CRM).
· Working knowledge of video-conferencing software (Microsoft Teams, Zoom, etc.).
Experience and Education/License
• Bachelor's Degree in business or related fields of study or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum 2 years experience as an Executive Assistant reporting to senior leadership.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record.
Providing for this takes a congregation from many financial perspectives, and we're seeking those who aspire to be of the best, to work with the best, and to share their very best for whatever part of the world it is needed. For those of you who wish to meet this changing financial world, we welcome you to our Ohana!
The Pacific Bridge CompaniesWe are an international wealth management organization that helps financial advisors guide their individual and business clients as they navigate between Asia and the United States and we're doing it by identifying, connecting, and collaborating with those practicing at the highest levels in banking, insurance, investment, tax, and the law. Providing for this takes a congregation from many financial perspectives, and we're seeking those who aspire to be of the best, to work with the best, and to share their very best for whatever part of the world it is needed. For those of you who wish to meet this changing financial world, we welcome you to our Ohana!