- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PMO Squad is currently seeking an experienced Program Manager to join our Client's Information Systems and Technology team. The team culture emphasizes collaboration, communication, and commitment to help the company reach their goals in a dynamic startup environment.
We work in a field where the technology is changing daily, but that technology will forever change the world as we know it. Get to know a team and a culture who are learning and discovering daily, and who are developing the technology that everyone will know by name 5-7 years from now.
Type: Contract to Hire
Pay: $65-$75/hr. DOE
Location: This role is 100% onsite in Phoenix, AZ.
** All candidates must reside in or within a commutable distance to Phoenix, AZ and/or be willing to relocate at their own expense. **
What you'll own:
- You'll collaborate with business leaders, technology colleagues, valued partners, and suppliers to ensure that our client's technology solution visions, become reality.
- You will have ownership and responsibility to plan, execute and deliver solutions that combine best practice processes with existing and emerging technology to ensure that our commercial products and services are set for success.
- You will work very closely with business strategists and technology architects to inform and support a roadmap of delivery including incorporation and support of Agile Scrum and Kanban product teams.
- You will use internal tools such as Jira, Confluence and Microsoft Teams to keep stakeholders informed and aware.
What you "must" already bring to the table:
- S., (MS preferred), in Information Systems, Engineering, Operations Management or an equivalent field.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager managing projects and programs in a fast-paced development environment with cross-functional teams and plenty of ambiguity.
- 3+ years of experience as a Project/Program Manager in an Agile environment
- Fundamental knowledge of Agile/Scrum/Kanban methodologies and processes
- The ability to quickly build networks and confidence amongst stakeholders.
- PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, Agile Methodology certification or equivalent preferred.
- Automotive or Marine industry experience preferred.
- Experience in SAP environment(s) preferred.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
The PMO Squad does not intend to hire or contract the services of experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, direct sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S. nor 3rd party employer C2C/C2H accommodations at this time. The PMO Squad is not open to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE or contract positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are unsolicited will be considered complimentary.
The PMO Squad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The PMO Squad
BusinessView all jobs at The PMO Squad