Infrastructure Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PMO Squad is seeking an experienced Infrastructure Project Manager for a 7-month project with a growing technology company! This position will be working with the internal project management team as well as external clients and 3rd party vendors.
The Project Manager will be responsible for daily communication both internally and externally with project overall health (financial, quality, schedule, etc.). The Project Manager will be expected to attend meetings internally/externally, provide meeting notes, and follow through on all action items until completion. The position is ultimately responsible for all project duties from receipt of Purchase Order to Close Out of project.
Contract: 7-months (possible extension or C2H)
Location: Hybrid | Tempe, AZ; candidates must be local or within commutable distance
Minimum Position Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in full cycle infrastructure project management
- Experience managing full life cycle infrastructure projects such as: Structured cabling, LAN/WAN, Enhanced Audio/Video systems (including immersive display and facial recognition), Networking Infrastructure, and/or Virtualization.
- Must have experience managing large projects up to $3M
- Must have experience working with both internal and external stakeholders and projects as well as 3rd party partners in a project management capacity.
- Must have experience in 3rd party vendor relationship management.
- PMP Certification preferred
Skills and Experience Required for Success:
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent People Skills
- Self-Driven / Self-Starter
- Great at execution and follow through
- Ability to communicate within all levels of the organization and external parties
Location Requirements and Expectations:
Candidates must reside in or be within commutable distance to Tempe, AZ. This position does require the project manager to be onsite. Some remote or flex scheduling options may be permitted at the discretion of the end-client CEO.
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
The position outlined above is a 7-month contract with possibility of contract to hire upon successful completion of the initial project. Providing a contract to hire conversion is solely up to the discretion of the end-client. An offer of FTE conversion is not and cannot be guaranteed by The PMO Squad or any PMO Squad representative.
The PMO Squad does not intend to hire or contract the services of experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PMO Squad sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S.
The PMO Squad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The PMO Squad
Get fresh Infrastructure Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.