IT/Technical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The PMO Squad is seeking an experienced IT/Technical Project Manager to lead a backlog of strategic projects under direction of the Client leadership team and project stakeholders. The Project Manager will manage SDLC, scrum teams, MS Project plans and communication. A background in Financial Tech, software development, product development lifecycle, lean six sigma, and military preferred. This is a hybrid role with 1-2 days in-office required. Candidates must reside in or be within a commutable distance to Scottsdale, AZ.
Contract: 6 Months
Location: Scottsdale, AZ (Hybrid: 1-2 days in office)
Pay: $60-$70/hr. DOE
General Job Duties:
- Compile and send status communication
- Coordinate stakeholder reviews for quality, budget, and schedule
- Provide meeting notes, build, and manage action lists
- Provide Project Management Templates (including but not limited to):
- Project Schedule
- Project Communication Plan
- Weekly Project Status Updates
- Project Risk & Issues Log Updated weekly
- Must be flexible to work early mornings to accommodate global team; as early as 5:00a PDT
- Minimum 6-8 years' experience managing large global projects in a Project Manager role.
- PMP, ACP, CSM, or other project management certification preferred
- Experience using MS Project and other project management tools and templates required
- Global project leadership experience
- Experience managing Scrum Teams
- Experience in SDLC and product development lifecycle strongly preferred
- Experience with FinTech, financial systems, and/or other payment systems strongly preferred
- Military experience/background strongly preferred
Responsibilities and tasks outlined in this document are not exhaustive and may change as determined by the needs of the company.
Candidates must reside or be within a commutable distance to Scottsdale, AZ. U.S. Military Veterans and/or spouses/partners are strongly encouraged to apply and will be given priority review and initial interview selection.
The PMO Squad does not intend to hire or contract the services of experienced or entry level job seekers who will need, now or in the future, PMO Squad sponsorship for employment authorization in the U.S. nor 3rd party employer C2C/C2H accommodations at this time.
The PMO Squad provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
The PMO Squad
TechnologyView all jobs at The PMO Squad