Our client is a big player in healthcare. You will be a member of a highly-motivated team. This role will develop, enhance, and sustain innovative solutions to improve the customer experience. You will implement complex software for the project requirements, UX design, and best practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Code, test, debug, document and maintain software applications using established coding methodologies.
- Collaborate with the product development team to plan new features.
- Gather requirements and suggest solutions; serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions.
- Lead other engineers in the planning, prioritizing and executing assigned tasks within deadlines; identify, track and mitigate risks as appropriate.
- Own the architecture and direct the work of other team members.
- Participate in planning and scoping meetings for future projects.
- Provide technical guidance in software design and development activities.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining project and work backlog; able to re-prioritize tasks as the business deems appropriate.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university and 8 years’ experience, or Master’s Degree in Computer Science and 6 years’ experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience leading teams; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Architectural and Design experience for enterprise-scale PBX
- Deep understanding of CTI and API’s with experience with Agile, GIT and AWS. Strong experience building integrated workflows or applications.