Once you are qualified for the position, you are able to choose your Military Occupational Specialties (MOS).
The positions that are available include Aviation, Medical, Transportation, Engineer, Communications, Administrative work and many more.
You will be trained in the position you choose and you will work one weekend a month, and two weeks out of the summer doing the job you choose in support of your Community and Country.
The Oregon Army National Guard is an opportunity to learn skills that will make you successful in all aspects of your life and give back to your Community and Country
If you feel like you would like to hear more information, without making a commitment still contact me so I can tell you more about this opportunity.
The requirements to join our team are:
- High school degree or GED / you can also join if you are currently in high school.
- Be between the ages of 17-40, meet the required score on the Military entrance exam and pass a medical physical, plus background check.
- Waivers may be authorized for minor law infractions, but cannot have any felonies.
Point of contact for this position is Staff Sergeant Argetsinger, feel free to contact me if you would like more information or have questions on the position.
- Contact hours by phone 8:00 AM till 6:30 Pm Monday through Saturday. (503) 577-9310
- Contact by email any time Matthew.firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you want to be prequalified for an interview visit my web site @ https://www.joinoregonnationalguard.com/ssg-argetsinger