- Expired: June 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Onin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Onin Staffing, Focus IT, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
TheStaffing Recruiterwillmatch qualified candidates with a position that aligns with the teammates experience and skill set.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Partner with client to determine staffing needs
- Screen applicants/candidates
- Perform in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Perform background checks and drug screens
- Provide hiring recommendations to Branch Manager
- Maintain relationships with both internal staff and clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Communicate policies and procedures as well as a benefits overview during screening process
- Stay informed on policies, federal and state laws regarding employment practices
Preferred Skills and Abilities
- Ability to leverage recruiting methods to proactively drive candidates to the office
At The Onin Group, we acknowledge that people come with a wealth of experience beyond just the technical aptitude required of a job. If your experience is related to the duties and responsibilities listed, please consider applying. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion and drive are the keys to becoming an outstanding Onin Intrapreneur; therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply for our positions.Employment Type: OTHER
The Onin Group
625 US 29 HwyChina Grove, NC
BusinessView all jobs at The Onin Group