- The position requires experience to support, enhance and create ETL processes. The ideal candidate is a technical resource that has some experience building comprehensive data integration solutions representing data from relational and/or analytical source systems, as well as creating Control-M batch application workloads.
- The role is required to analyze sources of data, map and model to relational and/or analytical layer data models, and other needs relative to the Enterprise Data Integration space. Individuals in this role are expected to have a strong ability to tackle a project or task.
- This role is expected to support and expand a culture of operational excellence.
This position requires a technical individual that has the ability to communicate clearly with Enterprise Data Services (EDS) Management, Enterprise Business and Data Analysts, Enterprise Data Operations Support, Enterprise Information Delivery Developers and other IT professionals using technically sound terminology and good communication skills. The ideal candidate will have the ability to communicate in a non-technical or business manner. The ability to understand business needs, logical problem-solving skills, and written and verbal communication skills are required. Additionally, a fundamental understanding of the MS BI Stack and other industry solutions are required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certifications / experience required
- 2+ years IT development experience required.
- Operational and/or Incident management experience a plus.
- 1+ years of Business Intelligence application delivery using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SQL Server) a plus.
- Fundamental understanding of relational and dimensional databases required.
- Fundamental database and SQL experience required.
- Microsoft T-SQL preferred.
- Experience working on a project team using a waterfall and/or agile SDLC methodology required (Agile preferred)
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred.
- SQL Server 2012 Required and 2016 a plus.
- Experience in the Insurance industry and/or LOMA coursework; ALMI designation a plus.
- Strong aptitude to pick up new skills and knowledge through research and perseverance.
- The adaptability to work in an ever-changing and dynamic environment.