Trainee Sales and Marketing Assistant
We are currently recruiting for a dynamic executive and being bilingual is a huge benefit both written and verbally to work for a fast-paced sales and marketing team.
Essentially you will need to have had experience in a similar market as a Brand Ambassador and be effective in communicating with potential customers face to face.
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a team liaising with a variety of stakeholders
- Project management focused
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Maintenance of promotions
- Liaising with various internal departments
- Analysis and reporting on promotion success
- Ability to coach, mentor and manage a marketing team
- Expert at setting sales strategy
This is an entry-level position and you will be trained to manage our companies sales and marketing functions for our clients.
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plans
- Deliver communications plan
- High-level engagement with internal and external partners
- Deliver on our client's core brand and proposition development through sales strategies
What we can offer you as our Trainee Sales Assistant:
- Full Training
- Incentives, bonus & commission
- Travel opportunities to amazing cities
- Opportunity to be part of a passionate marketing/sales field
If you think this role would suit you, please apply!
We respond to all resumes so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.