Shipping Services Associate -- Retail Customer Service
LOCAL to the Truckee Area ONLY (within commuting distance)
The Office BOSS has both Full-Time and Part-Time Shipping Services Associate positions available at the Truckee Mail Center.
This position involves a wide range of tasks involving all aspects of Retail Store Customer Service, Shipping Services, Packaging and Parcel management.
* Customer care providing shipping and packaging services
* Retail store product knowledge and assistance
* Inventory management (cycle count, replenishment, new product selection)
The right candidate will have the following characteristics:
1) Attention to Detail and very strong work ethic with a desire to help customer's find solutions.
2) Excellent communication and customer support skills.
3) Computer Skills--proficiency with MS Office; (Postalmate Shipping software experience is a plus, but not necessary;
4) High integrity with absolutely no drug or alcohol issues.
5) Self-Motivation with a desire to move fast and accomplish all goals.
6) Leadership and self-starter characteristics that will create and maintain a level of excellence in both the store and with fellow BOSS Team personnel.
7) Hands-on style: Solve problems and find solutions!
8) Maturity and Confidence with a desire to help others in a positive friendly manner.
9) Prior Experience in the Shipping-Services/Mail Center industry is a plus. (but not necessary)
10) Ability to get a Notary Public in California (No Felonies, Resident of California)
11) Ability to lift up to 50 lbs boxes; standing and serve customers.
Customer service is the top priority, so the candidate must be able to listen to customers and help provide solutions.
Prefer familiarity with Truckee and North Tahoe and driving in winter weather conditions.
The Office BOSS is a local growing retail and business-to-business office products and shipping center nominated for Small Business of the Year 4 years running...
This position will be based out of the Truckee Mail Center, located next to the Safeway in Truckee.
Full-Time Positions offer a full benefits package including retirement accounts, paid time off, vacations, health insurance.
Visit www.TheOfficeBOSS.com>Home>Jobs tab for an application:
OR, cut and paste the following link:
OR: Stop by any Office BOSS retail location in Truckee or Reno and ask for an Application for Employment.
If possible, please attach a resume when submitting your application. NOTE: No Candidates shall be considered for the position prior to receipt of a fully completed Application for Employment.
Application and resume may be submitted via email or faxed to 530-587-6228 (or dropped off at any BOSS store)
Come join the BOSS team!