The Office BOSS is seeking a FT Full Charge Bookkeeper / Office Coordinator -- Local Candidates to Truckee California ONLY; No Re-locations
The bookkeeper of this busy retail business independently handles all AR in our industry-specific software, enters AP and general journal entries in Quickbooks, completes bank reconciliations, creates cash receipts journals from daily sales data, and assists with payroll and employer tax form preparation and filings.
This position involves heavy data entry and filing and requires a strong understanding of accounting principles. Previous experience with retail accounting and payroll is a plus. Previous bookkeeper experience is required.
This multi-faceted position requires the employee to be on-site Monday-Friday.
Expert familiarity with QB is mandatory.
The ability to learn new software applications and incorporate company wide accounting/bookkeeping policies is critical.
- Obtain primary financial data for accounting records
- Compute and record numerical data
- Check the accuracy of business transactions
- Perform data entry and administrative duties
- Perform Multi-tasking activities associated with Online Sales, Customer Service and retail Sales
- Previous experience in accounting, finance, or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to Multi-Task in a retail Environment/ Hand's on Business Coordination