The Odom Corporation Honolulu, HI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Category: Operations - Production
Requisition Number: PRODU006329
- Posted: September 30, 2021
Showing 1 location
949 Mapunapuna St
Honolulu, HI 96819, USA
Responsible for manufacturing quality product using efficient and safe manufacturing processes through the supervision of production team members. Must adhere to the schedule and ensure that quality standards are met. Reports to Manufacturing Operations Manager.
Function Specific Activities:
• Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
• Manage line efficiencies, key performance indicators and down time.
• Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
• Monitors the production process, makes periodic checks and adjusts equipment or work practices according to standard operating procedures.
• Ensures manufacturing areas meet cGMP requirements.
• Ensures equipment in the area assigned is in working order and that working conditions are safe at all times.
• Verify the readiness of the production line at start-up and supervise change overs.
• Work with QA to manage overall package and product quality to ensure all standards and specifications are met.
• Performs ISO and other internal audits
• Other duties as assigned in support of the business
Position Requirements: REQUIRED EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 7 - 10 years production/manufacturing experience.
• Requires experience managing people/budgets.
• 5+ years supervising production staff preferred.
• Basic computer and database application skills.
• Experience working with ISO standards and audits.
Notice: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the environment and level of work being performed by this job. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only tasks to be performed by the employee in this job. He or she will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other job related duties requested by his or her supervisor. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Coca-Cola Bottling of Hawaii, LLC offers competitive wages, medical and dental benefits, 401k plan, and much more! Background/Drug Screen. EOE.
We’re a place that individuals from around the world connect to participate within the beverage industry. We understand that there’s a lot of interesting industries within our community, we’re happy you’ve considered joining ours.
The Odom CorporationWhy Work Here?
Who We Are: Local, Family-Owned, Since 1934, Empowers 1,500 employees What We Do: Premium Beverage Wholesaler/Distributor. WA, AK, HI, ID
The Odom Corporation is a family-owned business that distributes the best in brand-name beverages throughout Alaska, Washington, Idaho, Oregon & Hawaii. For over 80 years, Odom has built & maintained lasting relationships through the principles of commitment, integrity, quality products & superior service. We take pride in these traditions & are dedicated to maintaining them for generations to come. We’re a place that individuals from around the world connect to participate within the beverage industry. We understand that there’s a lot of interesting industries within our community, we’re happy you’ve considered joining ours.
949 Mapunapuna StHonolulu, HI