Caregiver and Medical Technicians Wanted
The Oaks at Liberty Grove Assisted Living Community Rowlett, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Oaks at Liberty Grove is an upscale assisted living community located in Rowlett, TX. We are looking for top notch individuals to join our team. We are growing and need exceptional care for our residents. Experience working with the elderly is preferred, but will train the right person. Must be honest, reliable and have a passion to work with the Senior population. Our residents deserve the best and the best is what we are looking for!
• Assisting residents with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, transferring and getting to and from activities and meals according to the individual service plan.
• Allowing and encouraging residents to do as much of their own care as possible.
• Serving meals to residents in the dining room or apartments.
• Encouraging residents to eat a proper diet and take adequate fluids while respecting the resident’s right to free choice and records and reports changes in resident’s eating habits to the supervisor.
• Maintaining a clean, safe, and orderly environment for the residents; performs general housekeeping; and follows cleaning schedules for resident laundry, bedrooms, dining area, living space, bathrooms, kitchen, and other areas.
• Performing light housekeeping duties that clients can’t complete on their own.
• Having physical endurance.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear, stand, walk, sit, stoop, kneel or crouch, use hands to grasp, manipulate or feel objects and reach with hands and arms.
• The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds unassisted. May be required to lift and/or move up to 150 pounds with assistance
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Prepares and administers medications to residents in compliance with all related policies and procedures and regulations covering the CMT practice
• Counts dosages and documents the number of scheduled drugs at the beginning and end of each shift
• Reviews residents medical record and medication administration record (MAR) for new medication orders, changes in medication orders and the overall accuracy of MAR including resident allergies, medication contraindications, expected medication action vs. suspected adverse action and reports discrepancies to the supervising nurse
• Monitors resident vital signs; observes residents for expected reactions; observes reportable, suspected and adverse reactions to medications administered
• Orders and replaces medications and medication administration supplied as needed in compliance with facility policies and procedures
• Documents vital signs, medication administration, resident behaviors associated with medication administration, medication incident and accident reports, and facility incident and accident reports
• Prepares verbal and written reports related to successful or unsuccessful medication administration, changes in resident condition and/or departures from usual and routine organizational operations
The Oaks at Liberty Grove Assisted Living CommunityWhy Work Here?
Great opportunity to build relationships, work in a team environment, and there is room for growth within the position.
7904 Chiesa RdRowlett, TX
Personal CareView all jobs at The Oaks at Liberty Grove Assisted Living Community