Cafeteria Admin Assistant - Wissahickon School District
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Who is The Nutrition Group?
We are a full service food and facilities management company founded in 1975. The Nutrition Group’s family of support services includes K-12 Meal Services, Commissary, Custodial and Maintenance Management, Business and Industry, and Consulting. Currently, we operate in Florida, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Michigan and Virginia.
The Nutrition Group is a people oriented company that prides itself on the long term relationships we’ve established with clients, customers, employees, and vendors.
About the Job:
The Nutrition Group has an open position of administrative support personnel. This position entails completing paperwork tasks and data entry for the daily operations at Wissahickon School Cafeteria.
Duties to include:
- Telephone and electronic communications
- Payroll entry
- Invoice submittal
- Accurate accounting practices
- Communications with school district officials
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 1 year of clerical or administrative experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must obtain clearances and pass criminal background checks
The Nutrition Group is an equal opportunity employer. At TNG, we are committed to treating all applicants fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
The Nutrition Group
FoodView all jobs at The Nutrition Group