READY FOR AN EXCITING JOB that creates WORK LIFE BALANCE?
Join Our exciting Team of Nurse Practitioners. NO HOLIDAYS.
EXCELLENT Job for working Mothers.
Not the Average 9 to 5 experience. You are simply doing History & Physicals.
NO HOME VISITS.
Requirements for the Position:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program.
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in specialty area (ANCC/AANP)
- Active State License (NJ)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Nurse Practitioner role preferred
- STRONG NEW GRADS
- Solid experience working with EMR desirable.
- Comfortable working in an INDEPENDENT work environment.
We operate in clinic settings. NO HOME VISITS.
The Nurse Practitioner Group, LLC
Why Work Here?The NPG (The Nurse Practitioner Group,LLC) was founded in 2011 as a mobile primary healthcare unit serving the Washington DC area. Since then we have evolved into a national group of Nurse Practitioners (NP's), Medical Doctors, Audiologist, Acupuncturist, Phlebotomist, CAOCH certified techs, Medical Assistants, RN's and Psychologist with expertise in government outsourced-occupational health, compensation and pension exams including DOT (certified department of transportation exams). We also manage a nation wide provider network to ensure program coverage and convenience to all our clients and examinees. We operate in clinic settings. NO HOME VISITS.
An exciting job that creates work/life balance. Flexible schedule. No treatment just assessments.