- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter with the ability to influence others positively
- Ability to set priorities and manage work flows to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of transactions
- Maintain cordial and effective relationship with clients, co-workers, carriers, vendors and other business contacts
- Good effective communication skills to include both written and verbal communications
- Property/Casualty Agents License
- Able to analyze information and problem solve
- Capability of working in high pressured, fast paced, environment with significant number of disruptions
- Word processing skills are a must
- We utilize Applied Epic. While knowledge of this systems is a plus, we will offer training
- Provide outstanding customer service to all clients, consistently working to ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- Provides technical support to Sales Executive
- Maintain customer’s account on agency automation system, documenting conversations
- Processes incoming mail and phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately
- Completes applications with underwriting acceptability with emphasis on completion and accuracy
- Markets to carriers in coordination with Sales Executive with follow ups to ensure timely receipt of quotations and policies
- Process renewals in coordination with Sales executive
- Prepares summaries of insurance, schedules and proposal as needed
- Orders and issues binders, certificates, policies, endorsements, and other related items; verifies their accuracy and forwards them to client with appropriate correspondence
- Checks policies; facilitating corrections when necessary and coordinates transmittal for policies
- Review audits of policies; verifies accuracy and facilitates corrections if needed between client and carrier
- Invoicing and pursuing prompt payments
- Assist clients in submitting first reports of claims, facilitates prompt response from carrier staff and follows up on claims status
- Actively reviews coverages for possibilities of rounding out accounts
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and resourceful and be coachable.
- Be a great self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good individual.
- Follow through and exceed current and prospective client expectations.
- Responds to all inquiries, cancellation requests, and sales requests within a specified time frame.