Entry Level Marketing & Communications
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Entry Level Marketing & Communications team sets the marketing strategy and master calendar for our company, ensuring communications across all channels are consistent with the company’s brand positioning. As part of this team, the Marketing & Communications Assistant will support the Manager, or Assistant Manager, of Marketing & Promotions in developing and implementing innovative marketing strategies, while providing direction for all print and digital communications for your area of responsibility.
● Collaborate cross-functionally across The Marketing Centers of Excellence teams (including Advertising, Direct Marketing, Creative, Visual, Events, Email, Social Media, more to develop compelling and consistent marketing campaigns
● Act as a key marketing resource for merchants partners to secure the best Marketing offers and product that are aligned with the central theme of each Campaign
● Create and/or support in the creation of campaign briefs that will be used to develop strategic marketing campaigns focused on customer acquisition and retention
● Support larger marketing campaigns that may include: store openings, focus weeks, theme weeks, major vendor initiatives and partnerships
● Partner with sample coordinator to ensure sample deadlines are met
- 2 year or Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but will accept H.S Diploma or G.E.D .
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Strong business acumen with the ability to quickly assess a new environment and develop solutions that support the business strategy, critical objectives, and cultural norms
- Creative with a strategic mindset along with the ability to turn concepts into action
- Strong relationship building and influence skills
- A change agent who is flexible, resilient, and able to thrive in a dynamic, rapid paced environment
- Willingness to take smart risks and innovate to win
- Highly organized and able to manage time effectively
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
This position is well suited to a creative and analytical thinker and problem solver with the organizational ability to manage multiple projects concurrently.
**What you must know before you apply:**
This position does not require prior experience as full training is provided, but as we invest in someone, we expect equal investment into the projects assigned. The ideal candidate must have high level of written and verbal skills. This position will require the ability to pro-actively manage team members to complete projects. Must have the flexibility to travel to assist with special company events when necessary.
Apply if you have the following experience: entry level sales, customer service, manager, marketing, student, accounting, entrepreneur, summer job, entry level, sales, marketing, general, retail, restaurant, hospitality, home improvement, construction, management, administrative, administrative assistant, business development, business, internship, advertising, human resources, receptionist, entry level, retail, insurance, education, outside sales, strategy-planning, project manager, part-time, server, summer employment, promotions, pr, customer service, full-time, restaurant, quality control, assistant, secretary, public relations, summer, salesman, hotel, safety, executive assistant, summer work, communications, training, human resources, office manager, media, general, social services, sales manager, pharmaceutical sales, food services, jobs, summer, recruiter, sales, bartender, general business, project management, hospitality, server, collections, bookkeeper, intern, management trainee, purchasing, full time, part time, bilingual, inventory, recruiter, counselor, travel, teaching, help desk, law enforcement, trainer, media, professional, trainee, data entry, internship, administration, new graduate, hostess, executive assistant, hostess, sales management, coordinator, cashier, medical sales, distribution, financial, manager, sports, entertainment, international, consultant, real estate, telecommunications, general, retail, business, sports, entertainment, marketing, sports marketing, customer service
Powered by JazzHR
The Now Recruiting, Inc
Get fresh Entry Level Marketing Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.