Entry Level Junior Account Manager
- Expired: March 29, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are an innovative sales and marketing company that provides exceptional services for our clients within their top retail locations. Our next Junior Account Manager will be responsible for learning all company functions, including marketing, sales, and day-to-day business operations. We offer paid, complete training and professional development opportunities to prepare our Junior Account Managers to advance into leadership roles.
This entry-level role is instrumental in meeting our clients' customer acquisition goals by utilizing face-to-face marketing and promotional events to generate new business and leads.
Additionally, we prioritize our culture and team! For example, we organized team-building outings to promote a more cohesive and supportive daily work environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyze the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats in a given market
- Acquire and implement innovative sales and marketing campaigns
- Attend regular client training and developmental meetings
- Generate new sales
- A Bachelors's or Associates degree is preferred but not required
- Must have the willingness to learn
- Strong analytical thinking skills
Perks & Company Culture:
- Professional travel opportunities
- Leadership workshops and development opportunities
- Paid training and performance-based promotions
Apply today with a copy of your resume for your consideration as soon as possible!
Powered by JazzHR
The Now Recruiting, Inc
Get fresh Marketing Assistant Entry Level jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.