Front Desk Receptionist / Experience Guide
The Now Massage Boutique Ashburn, VA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $12 Hourly (plus commission)
The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. Designed to serve as an oasis from today’s fast paced digital society, our goal is to offer high-quality, affordable massage services in a beautiful setting.
The Experience Guide is responsible for the reception area and overall seamless daily operations of facility. Includes, but not limited to, the greeting of all guests, answering phone calls, assisting guests with questions regarding services and products, booking all appointments, promoting membership sales, checking the guest into the computer system, customizing the guest’s massage, and charging for services performed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide top level guest service for all including internal guest service.
- Know and be able to articulate The NOW mission.
- Be on time for your shift.
- Properly open and close boutique each day according to Standard.
- Operating Procedures.
- Accurately book, change and cancel massage appointments.
- Acknowledge and greet everyone who enters and leaves.
- Provide detailed descriptions of services, enhancements, retail products, appointment cancellation/change policies, memberships, and parking information with any applicable challenges.
- Utilize computers with skill and proficiency and only for business purposes.
- Maintain cash register bank.
- Answer the phone promptly and use the guest’s first name throughout the phone conversation.
- Actively promote services, enhancements, membership, and retail, as well as special events, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal guests.
- Handle guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously paraphrasing back what has been articulated ensuring top level communication.
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a clean; safe, fully stocked and well organized work area.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a healthy workplace that is free of bullying, discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff meetings.
- Assist in all areas of operation as requested by management.
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests that require attention.
The NOW Massage is guided by principles of best-in-class therapist training and perfectly styled, Zen-beach-chic interiors.
The Now Massage BoutiqueWhy Work Here?
Opportunity to develop your career in a collaborative and supportive environment. Join a great team in growing massage boutique!
The NOW Massage, a new concept massage boutique, was founded on the principle that self-care is a necessity not a luxury. At The NOW Massage we believe the power of touch can transform. Our goal is to be an oasis in the city not only for our guest but our team members. The NOW Massage is guided by principles of best-in-class therapist training and perfectly styled, Zen-beach-chic interiors.
44727 Thorndike Street Ashburn VA 20147Ashburn, VA